[DCRM-L] Registration: MOUG Annual Meeting 2021

Weitz,Jay weitzj at oclc.org
Fri Jan 22 14:14:15 MST 2021

***Please forgive cross-posting***

Dear colleagues,

Registration if now open for the 2021 Music OCLC Users Group (MOUG) Annual Meeting which will take place ONLINE February 22-24, 2021, from 1:00 pm to approximately 4:30 pm EST. This conference will be entirely virtual and free to all attendees.

Our Program Committee has assembled an interesting program covering a variety of topics:
https://tinyurl.com/moug2021program

Register (for free):
https://tinyurl.com/moug2021register

And keep your eye on the MOUG website where more information will be made available:
https://musicoclcusers.org/meetings/2021-february-22-24-online/

The Program Committee and I hope to see you at MOUG 2021 in February.

Thanks.
Kevin

-----
Kevin Kishimoto
Continuing Education Coordinator, Music OCLC Users Group (MOUG)

Head of Music Metadata Services
Stanford Music Library
541 Lasuen Mall
Stanford, CA 94305-3076