[DCRM-L] Including Cataloging History information in public interface

Karen Attar karen.attar at london.ac.uk
Thu Mar 18 03:30:02 MDT 2021

We do the same as the Folger concerning initials, for the same reason. We rely on the record leader for the date.

I  share Erin's view of not wanting to take record for a record might be mostly copy-cataloguing.

Karen

Dr Karen Attar
Curator of Rare Books and University Art
Senate House Library, Univ. of London
Malet St
London
WC1E 7HU
020 7862 8472
http://research.sas.ac.uk/ies/fellow/516/dr-karen-attar/

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales.