[DCRM-L] Public hearings for DCRMR

Hobart, Elizabeth efh7 at psu.edu
Tue Nov 30 06:30:15 MST 2021

*Please excuse cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

Previously, the Editorial Group for Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials (RDA Edition)<https://bsc.rbms.info/DCRMR/> announced our public review period, which officially began on November 12 and will continue through December 15. At the time, we also announced two public hearings, to be held over Zoom. I am pleased to share registration information for both hearings:

  *   Tuesday, December 7, 3:30-5:00 pm EST (registration<https://psu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zi5of_GLTnGj0HZvVqR8lQ>)
  *   Wednesday, December 8, 10:00-11:30 am EST (registration<https://psu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_M5JwNV2SSuqpwuiZdV2tHQ>)

Please let me know if you experience any difficulty with the registration form. I will look forward to seeing many of you at one of the sessions!

Elizabeth Hobart
Co-editor, Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials (RDA Edition)

--
Elizabeth Hobart
Special Collections Cataloging Librarian