[DCRM-L] [External] Interesting letterforms

Nicholas Yeager nicholasg.yeager at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:40:48 MDT 2021

The terminals are uniformly 2 characters long, which may suggest that they
were cut as individual sorts on a 3 character-wide body. But it's confused
by the fact that there are variant terminals; some have a clear ball end,
others, more like a cresting wave. If the punchcutter cut 2 or more
variations of both letters, that suggests an attention to detail that isn't
borne out by the rest of the punchcutting.