[DCRM-L] Vestiges of print along margins ...

Cawelti, Andrea cawelti at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 15 13:59:55 MDT 2022

Friends, I have a long, thin broadside, with vestiges of text along the right margin, proving that this broadside was printed on a sheet with another broadsides (just poorly cut). Does this description make sense, and if so, does anyone have a reliable genre term for this kind of vestige? I'm suffering from serious Friday-itis, sorry!
Grateful thanks for any suggestions, andrea
--
(Ms.) Andrea Cawelti
Ward Music Cataloger

Phone: (617) 998-5259 (Cell during Pandemic: 617-413-0927)
FAX: (617) 495-1376
E-mail: cawelti at fas.harvard.edu<mailto:cawelti at fas.harvard.edu>

Coordinator, MLA Sheet Music Interest Group

Houghton Library is currently open to the public, 10-5, Monday-Friday.
For more information, please contact us: houghton_library at harvard.edu<mailto:houghton_library at harvard.edu>