[DCRM-L] Cataloging Question - how to catalog differences in publisher's bindings

Sarah Stanhope sstanhop at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:19:12 MDT 2022

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for your advice on cataloging variant bindings. I am glad that
you mentioned putting "different sizes on different records." The two items
I was cataloging had examples of different sub-manifestations, but there
were also other related sub-manifestations that were of different sizes.
Thank you for helping me to sort out the complexities that may arise from
these variations in bindings. You answered the question that I wasn't quite
sure how to ask!

With sincere appreciation,
Sarah