[DCRM-L] mailing list submission: RBMS 2023 Call for participation in metadata visualization panel proposal

Gioia M Stevens gioia.stevens at nyu.edu
Wed Aug 31 13:00:38 MDT 2022

Would you please post the following announcement to the DCRM_L listserv?
Thanks!

RBMS 2023: Call for participation in metadata visualization panel proposal

At the suggestion of the RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee’s Program
Planning Group, I am organizing a proposal for an RBMS 2023 panel on
metadata visualization projects in special collections and archives. Have
you recently participated in a project you would like to present? If so,
please email me (Gioia Stevens, gioia.stevens at nyu.edu) off-list *by
Wednesday, September 14 *to discuss or ask any questions.

A bit of background: The RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee (BSC) is
committed to increasing programming related to cataloging and technical
services at RBMS conferences. Currently, the BSC is seeking presenters and
topics to endorse for the RBMS 2023 conference. We recognize that proposal
writing can be time-consuming, especially if you’ve not done it before. If
you have a topic idea and are willing to write a session proposal, the
BSC's Program Planning Group will provide assistance and guidance in
drafting the proposal.

Thank you,

Gioia Stevens
Librarian for Specialized Cataloging