[DCRM-L] DCRMG

Erin Blake erin.blake.folger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:44:38 MST 2022

Not yet, but even the current books-only DCRMR hasn't been formally
approved for use (incorporating DCRM(G) into DCRMR is up next, though).

Meanwhile, for RDA-compatible DCRM cataloging, you can use the manuals on
the RBMS website plus the RDA guidance for the relevant DCRM module that's
given in the PCC RDA BIBCO Standard Record (BSR) Application Profile at
https://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/bibco/documents/PCC-RDA-BSR.pdf

Erin Blake, Ph.D.  |  Senior Cataloger  |  Folger Shakespeare Library  |
201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  |  eblake at folger.edu  |
www.folger.edu
<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/-t5RCjRgpBtArRXC7R7_2?domain=urldefense.com>