[DCRM-L] The Folger has a new online catalog!

Wed Jun 1 09:46:59 MDT 2022

Folger Collections staff have been working hard to bring up our new TIND ILS; we're thrilled to announce the Grand Opening of the Folger Catalog.

Official press release: https://www.folger.edu/press-releases/new-online-catalog

The good stuff for rare materials catalogers (and other librarians and researchers) in a Collation post: https://collation.folger.edu/2022/06/our-new-catalog-is-here/ . I suggest making a pot of tea and settling back to enjoy this long-but-readable introduction to our new catalog by Julie Swierczek, Associate Librarian for Collection Description and Imaging.

Enjoy~

Deborah J. Leslie, MA, MLS | Senior Cataloger | Folger Shakespeare Library | 201 East Capitol St., SE, Washington, DC 20003 | djleslie at folger.edu<mailto:djleslie at folger.edu> | www.folger.edu<http://www.folger.edu> | Opinions her own