[DCRM-L] DCRM(R) 6.22.37.1 If a resource consists entirely of non-textual material ...

Erin Blake erin.blake.folger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:03:45 MST 2022

I wasn't an original DCRMR editor, so I can't speak to why the rule exists,
but I'm guessing that "entirely non-textual" is meant to be taken extremely
literally.

If there's a title page (engraved or letterpress), a printed cover
containing text, or any other speck of transcribable printed content in the
resource, you could use DCRMR if you wanted to.

Erin Blake, Ph.D.  |  Senior Cataloger  |  Folger Shakespeare Library  |
201 E. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC, 20003  |  eblake at folger.edu  |
www.folger.edu
<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/-t5RCjRgpBtArRXC7R7_2?domain=urldefense.com>