[DCRM-L] To be or not to be a colophon...

Tint, Deborah DTint at bklynlibrary.org
Fri Dec 1 07:09:47 MST 2023

Getty AAT does allow the term colophon for these statements occurring at the beginning of the book, but that is down towards the end of the 'scope note.'
https://www.getty.edu/vow/AATFullDisplay?find=colophon&logic=AND&note=&english=N&prev_page=1&subjectid=300028710

Deborah Tint  (she/her) | Special Collections Cataloger

Center for Brooklyn History, Brooklyn Public Library

128 Pierrepont Street

Brooklyn, NY 11201

bklynlibrary.org/cbh<http://www.bklynlibrary.org/cbh>