[DCRM-L] Help with signature statement

Katharine Chandler kchandler74 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 13:05:22 MDT 2023

Hi, Allison:

I expected Don Krummel might have some answer to this, but take a look at
Tanselle's article (which references Krummel's work):
https://www.jstor.org/stable/40371751 (The Description of Non-Letterpress
Material in Books, Studies in Bibliography, Vol 35, 1982, pp 1-42).
Of course, this article is super-involved, but has some suggestions of how
to express this kind of book.

Best,

Katharine Chandler