[DCRM-L] FW: Call for volunteers: PCC RDA Communications Committee

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Fri Jun 16 12:55:10 MDT 2023

Please consider volunteering for this committee. Rare materials perspectives would be useful. (I’m a member, but I’m not always wearing my rare book hat while participating 😊)

Robert L. Maxwell
Ancient Languages and Special Collections Cataloger
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
(801)422-5568