[DCRM-L] Cataloging a Manuscript Fragment That's Been Reunited with Its Original Codex

Nicholas A. Sparks nicholas.a.sparks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:28:55 MDT 2023

I am not a library cataloguer: advice would be catalogue separately with
cross-references, so respect the identification and provenance of what
stands before you. Also, you might wish to let the good folk know at
Fragmentarium - they love reunification of membra disiecta, physically or
digitally, or in your case, both!

--
*Nicholas A. Sparks, M.Lib, PhD (Cantab)*
Reviews Editor

Committee Member
IFLA Rare Books and Special Collections, Standing Committee
<https://www.ifla.org/units/rare-books-and-special-collections/committee/>

Honorary Associate
University of Sydney, Medieval and Early Modern Centre
<https://www.sydney.edu.au/arts/about/our-people/academic-staff/nicholas-sparks.html>