[DCRM-L] Ecuadorian biographical query

Person, Mary person at law.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 10 13:51:41 MST 2023

Hi Alison,

Did you ever hear back from anyone? If not, I just discovered that our library has this in offsite storage, so I could recall it.

Best,
Mary

Mary Person
Rare Books Cataloger/Reference Librarian
Historical & Special Collections
Harvard Law School Library

On campus M, T, Th, F
person at law.harvard.edu<mailto:person at law.harvard.edu>