[DCRM-L] Ecuadorian biographical query

Rich, Allison allison_rich at brown.edu
Wed Mar 8 13:13:59 MST 2023

 Hello Fellow Cataloguers:

Excuse the cross-posting to Exlibris but I wanted to cover all bases.

Does anyone out there work at a library which owns the 22 volume
Diccionario biográfico del Ecuador / by Rodolfo Pérez Pimentel?

I have the name of a painter (José R. Salas, fl. 1870-1894) and I am
cataloguing two paintings by him.
And I need to create a NACO record. He does not exist in Benezit and I
don't have access to Thieme-Becker.

If anyone owns these volumes and can take an image of the entry in the
volume, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you very much,
Best,
Allison

--
"Outside of a dog,

Allison Rich
Head of Cataloguing and Technical Services
ESTC and NACO Coordinator
John Carter Brown Library
Providence, Rhode Island
Allison_Rich at brown.edu