[DCRM-L] Seeking Co-Presenters for RBMS Panel on Metadata Remediation

Allison Marie McCormack allie.mccormack at utah.edu
Thu Nov 2 11:17:40 MDT 2023

Hi all,

I'm looking for folks interested in joining a panel on metadata remediation for the 2024 RBMS conference in Costa Mesa, CA (June 25-28). It will be focused on remediation case studies and panelists should discuss project planning, workflows, and results. Preliminary or partial results are perfectly fine for new or ongoing projects. My portion will focus on enhancing catalog records for artists' books.

Anyone interested should add their name to the conference's collaboration spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NERocf2VE2fMyBWMxBY-j6Uy8HrH07hynScCPEropGw/edit#gid=0. You're also welcome to contact me off-list for more information. Please reach out by December 1st if you'd like to join!

Thanks,
Allie McCormack

Allie McCormack
Original Cataloger for Special Collections
Liaison for Classics and Ancient, Medieval, & Renaissance History
Marriott Library, University of Utah
t: 801-585-7719
e: allie.mccormack at utah.edu<mailto:allie.mccormack at utah.edu>