[DCRM-L] Boundwiths in Alma

Tess Amram Tess.Amram at colorado.edu
Wed Nov 8 13:20:21 MST 2023

I've used the $3 in a 773 to specify which copies/issues go with which 773 in Alma. It didn't seem to cause any display or linking problems, as far as I can remember. Also, we used a 590 to describe the bound-withs textually, which helped keep things clear for the user.

Tess Amram (they/them)
Special Materials and Continuing Resources Cataloging Librarian, Teaching Assistant Professor
Resource Description Services Team
N110J University Libraries
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, Colorado 80309