[DCRM-L] OCLC cataloging subscription

Karen Attar Karen.Attar at sl.nsw.gov.au
Wed Feb 14 15:15:52 MST 2024

Going off on a bit of a tangent, as this is about Alma and not the OCLC subscription: can anybody persuade Alma to include a keyboard with diacritics and amend other deficiencies? If large American libraries can’t sway a large LMS provider, nobody can … you are the hope of the world!

Karen

[State Library of NSW]<https://www.sl.nsw.gov.au/>

Dr Karen Attar (she/her)
Senior Librarian, Rare Books
karen.attar at sl.nsw.gov.au<mailto:karen.attar at sl.nsw.gov.au>
+61 2 9273 1640

1 Shakespeare Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
www.sl.nsw.gov.au<https://www.sl.nsw.gov.au/>

We acknowledge the Gadigal people, the First Peoples and custodians of the land on which the Library stands and whose skies and waters surround us. We offer our respects to Elders past and present.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of their organisation.