searching the archives

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at yale.edu
Tue Nov 2 18:45:25 MST 1999

>The list has now been archived and you can get to the list archives at:
>http://www.lib.byu.edu/cgi-bin/wilma/dcrb-l
>
>You can search by keyword or (at the very bottom of the page) you can look
>at the entire correspondence of the list month by month.

I just tried searching the dcrb-l archives and was unable to get ANY
results, no matter which term I tried (even terms that I knew should work).
 Has anyone used this successfully?

>In order to keep the threads straight, please begin the subject line with
>the topic number (as in "Topic 7:" followed by a subject. (For discussion
>not on one of the topics, of course, don't do this:-)

Browsing through the postings, I can't help but notice that this
instruction seems to have fallen by the wayside.  Is it still seen as
helpful?  Or should we not bother?

--Manon

Manon Theroux
Catalog Librarian, Rare Book Team