DCRM(S) - Area 0

Ann Copeland auc1 at psulias.psu.edu
Fri Mar 29 08:00:56 MST 2002

>I'm jumping in late on this, sorry. I have two comments about Area OC.
First, a typo: The second paragraph (sentence) lacks a final period.
Second: In the example for how double punctuation would look (following 5th
paragraph), there is a final period at the end of the "Title Page" example.
If there really is a period printed on the piece then wouldn't that yield a
double period at the end of the "Optional transcription" 245? Currently
there is only one period.

Thanks,
Annie

Ann Copeland
Special Collections Cataloging Librarian
The Pennsylvania State University Library