[DCRB-L] MARC format change proposal: repeatability of 260 $e,f,g

lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Sat Aug 9 23:19:17 MDT 2003

John,
   Before you send the proposal forward, one more typo: 10. "Miniscule" should
be "Minuscule," I believe.
   One thing I worry about is the impact that this might have on catalogers
using AACR2.  Will people take advantage of the format, and is this a problem?
On the other hand, I could see how catalogers of visual materials might find it
useful.
     Larry Creider