[DCRB-L] DCRM(B) series area

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Mon Feb 3 09:37:25 MST 2003

Richard & al.:

You are not the only one unhappy about this, and you should know that
discussion of the issue is about to begin on the CC:DA list.

As ACRL liaison to CC:DA and representing the BSC I have also written a
note of protest to our JSC representatives.

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602