[DCRB-L] DCRM(B) series area

Tue Feb 4 17:07:05 MST 2003

Thanks for your words. I heard about it when I ran into Bob at the exhibits. Steam was still coming out of his ears as he pulled me over and showed me the PowerPoint printout. We took over a furniture vendors space in the process! I also went immediately over to the ALA store to check AACR2, and saw how her interpretation was feasible, but also believe that it is not a necessary interpretation of the rules. Anyway, to the standard!