[DCRB-L] WG3 (Machine Press Books)

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at yale.edu
Mon Feb 10 14:21:01 MST 2003

Dear all,

I encourage you to publicly comment on the proposed revisions to DCRB
relating to machine-press materials. The document up for discussion at the
DCRM Conference (March 10-13) can be found using either of the following
two URLs:

Microsoft Word version:
http://www.library.yale.edu/~mtheroux/BSC/DCRMmachinepress121502.doc
Adobe Acrobat PDF version:
http://www.library.yale.edu/~mtheroux/BSC/DCRMmachinepress121502.pdf

Some very useful comments have already been made to the list (thanks Jane
Gillis, Ann Copeland, Deborah Leslie, and Richard Noble!). Also, some of
the messages that have been sent to the list regarding the transcription of
series titles with typos are relevant. However, I would very much like to
hear from more people, *especially* those who will not be attending the
conference.

You may also want to respond to other people's comments. The list archives
are available at: http://mailman.lib.byu.edu/pipermail/dcrb-l/

I will be issuing a revised document (or at the very least a summary of
comments received after Feb. 20 will be incorporated in this
revision/summary. So, if you have comments to make please send them soon
... that's 10 days away!

Thanks,
-Manon

Manon Théroux