[DCRB-L] WG5: Problems draft, possible additions

Brian Hillyard ab224bh at nls.uk
Tue Jan 21 10:38:53 MST 2003

Could I enquire further about these "fragments"?  Would these be
instances of fragments of a book of which other copies exist or
fragments of an unidentified work/unidentified edition of an identified
work?  And to what extent is this a cataloguing problem as opposed to an
OPAC display problem?  I don't think I have a clear view of the problem.

Brian

--
Dr Brian Hillyard
Head of Rare Books
e-mail: b.hillyard at nls.uk
Fax: 0131 466 2807 *** Tel: 0131 226 4531
Library website: http://www.nls.uk

e-mail: b.hillyard at nls.uk