[DCRB-L] Repeatability of printing information

John Attig jxa16 at psulias.psu.edu
Mon Jun 2 10:11:57 MDT 2003

At the DCRM Conference, it was indicated that field 260 subfields $e, f, g
(Place of printing, name of printer, date of printing) would need to be
made repeatable in order to accommodate nineteenth-century books.  I
volunteered to draft a MARC format revision proposal.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to find any examples that would require
repeating these subfields, either in DCRB or in ISBD(A).  If anybody has
any such examples, I would be delighted to have them.

	John Attig
	Cataloging Services
	Penn State University Libraries
	jxa16 at psulias.psu.edu