[DCRB-L] News

jones barbara jones5 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 2 11:41:28 MDT 2003

Colleagues:  First, thanks to Deborah for indulging me in using this list
to discuss classification of closed collections.  I got dozens of very
thoughtful insights.  Thanks very much.

Second, some of you know this already, but I will be the University
Librarian at Wesleyan University starting in mid-August.  It is a
wonderful job!  I will continue working on the "Hidden Collections"
project; my ARL committee has been great about letting me stay in the
group.

Hope to see some of you at the September LC conference.

Barbara