[DCRB-L] Classification numbers

Eric Holzenberg ejh at grolierclub.org
Mon May 5 08:08:35 MDT 2003

Deborah, Barbara, et al. --

Reader browsing is not the only issue here.  It depends upon the library,
of course, but library staff often have access to at least some part of the
rare book stacks, and they also benefit from classified arrangement -- this
is particularly true of curators and others who create exhibitions.

Cheers,

Eric Holzenberg
Director & Librarian
The Grolier Club