[DCRM-L] RE: Reconsidering digraphs

Wickenden Jane cat1 at inm.mod.uk
Tue Feb 22 09:09:15 MST 2005

My feeling is that digraphs make a new letter in the same way that a
diphthong makes a new sound.  So I come down with you on the content
side, Deborah.

Regards

Jane

**************************************
Mrs J.V.S. Wickenden, MA (Oxon) Dip.Lib.
Historic Collections Library
Institute of Naval Medicine
Alverstoke
Gosport