[DCRM-L] Traffic on dcrm-l

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Wed Jan 12 10:47:51 MST 2005

Hello, all--

I'm just letting you know that I'm leaving tomorrow morning for ALA and
so dcrm-l messages might not get through very fast after that (since as
moderator they come to me and then I send them on their way--believe, me
you're avoiding a lot of spam that way!). I'll try to look in via the
WWW while I'm in Boston, but no guarantees! So if you have something
urgent to send, try to send it before the end of the day today; I
certainly won't be forwarding anything tomorrow.

Thanks,
Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602