[DCRM-L] [MLA-L] Summary of JSC April 2005 meeting outcomes available (fwd)

Jain Fletcher jfletchr at library.ucla.edu
Thu May 12 13:41:14 MDT 2005

Hi, everyone,
   Since this is getting a lot of play on various of my lists and is out on
the JSC site, I assume that it is OK for me to forward the best message
(I've seen so far) on the change in plans for AACR3 that came out of the
recent JSC meeting.  It looks like now, more than ever, we need DCRM's
well-stated Principles.  I hope we will hear updates from people more
closely related to this process at the BSC meeting in Chicago.
					--Jain