[DCRM-L] imperfect copies

Stephen Skuce skuce at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 5 10:53:05 MDT 2006

I think breaking up the long second sentence helps.

0B2. Imperfect copies. In general, base the description on the copy in
hand. If this copy is known to be imperfect, however, and details of a copy
without the imperfection(s) can be determined, base the description on the
copy without the imperfection(s).  Use brackets only where required for
description of the perfect copy.

Stephen