[DCRM-L] Change in focus of dcrm-l

Rettberg, Dan drettberg at huc.edu
Tue Aug 22 07:48:29 MDT 2006

Thank you Bob, and Deborah and Manon. I have felt the need for such a list ever since a similar list to which I subscribed went out of existence in the 1990's. I admit to not being one of the more active members, but I still find the discussion worthwhile and helpful, and consider myself privileged to be a part of it.

Dan Rettberg
Rare Book and Manuscript Bibliographer
Klau Library
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
Cincinnati, Ohio

drettberg at huc.edu