[DCRM-L] Recording symbols

Manon Theroux manon.theroux at yale.edu
Mon Dec 4 16:26:30 MST 2006

The RBMS thesaurus "Provenance Evidence" uses the
term "Fists" - sounds like it needs a UF
reference from "Manicules". Thanks for the citation, Karen!

Maybe "Type Evidence" needs the term as well,
since the marks can occur in either print or manuscript form.

Glad you found a suitable Spanish equivalent,
Larry; I agree with you that "esta senal" doesn't make much sense on its own.

-Manon