[DCRM-L] Relator terms

Laurence Creider lcreider at lib.NMSU.Edu
Wed Dec 6 14:14:54 MST 2006

Thank you, Bob.  I obviously didn't think about the sort of situation you
describe.  Just out of curiosity, would you make added entries with the
different relator terms if the press performed a number of the same roles
on a book?
 	Larry

lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu