[DCRM-L] Recording symbols

Laurence Creider lcreider at lib.NMSU.Edu
Thu Nov 30 15:35:37 MST 2006

Manon,
 	Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.  I'm not sure
whether the Spanish word for "fist" (puno with a tilde) is what I want,
but I will check.  I do wonder about an example for DCRB, however.  In
this case, the symbol does seem pretty "integral."  I don't know that
"esta senal" makes much sense without a referent for "esta."
 	Larry Creider

lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu