[DCRM-L] RE: Appendix G and Area 5

Sun Oct 8 14:40:07 MDT 2006

Thanks, Matt.

Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S.
Chair, RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee
http://www.folger.edu/bsc/index.html
Head of Cataloging, Folger Shakespeare Library
201 East Capitol St., S.E., Washington, D.C. 20003

djleslie at folger.edu || 202.675-0369 ||  <http://www.folger.edu>
http://www.folger.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Heintzelman, Matthew [mailto:MHEINTZELMA at CSBSJU.EDU]
Sent: 22 September 2006 10:19
To: Deborah J. Leslie
Subject: Appendix G and Area 5

Deborah,

I'm not sure my previous message to DCRM-L went through, so I am sending
this info directly to you.

Appendix G looked fine. I only found the same errant comma that had been
reported earlier.

Area 5: I noted the same italics items cited earlier.

Also, the following lines on p. 93 need to be boldface as headings:[DJL]
Fixed

5A1. Prescribed punctuation

5A2. Sources of information

Only one other item in Area 5:  On p.105 (5C1.1) I would have inserted a
comma after the word "illustration."  That may be a personal style
question, however.[DJL]  Added. It's a dependent clause preceding the
main clause, and so should be followed by a comma (Chicago 15th, 6.35)

I think that was it.  Thanks for inviting me to help on the
proofreading![DJL]  You're more than welcome!

Matt H.

Curator, Austria/Germany Study Center; Rare Book Cataloger

Hill Museum & Manuscript Library

Saint John's University

Collegeville, Minnesota 56321-7300

Phone:  320-363-2795