[DCRM-L] Appendix G

Mon Oct 9 18:28:22 MDT 2006

Amendment:

I realized that that although in printed text uva may appear as vua,
this footnote deals exclusively with repeating VV or vv, and so I've
taken out the "or vua". D.

G4, how about repeating the superscript 24 on the last line for "vv

representing single letter?" and adapting the note to cover the
conversion

of lower to uppercase? [DJL]  Done. This is the way I've reworded the
footnote, which should be confirmed:

[DJL]

This must be distinguished from VV or vv as a combination of a vowel and
a consonant as in the examples VVLT or vvlt (vult, "he wants") and VVA
or vva or vua (uva, "grape").