[DCRM-L] Citing the new ESTC

John Overholt overholt at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 16 07:54:19 MDT 2006

That's how I understood him when he said "Is it worth using anything
other than unqualified "ESTC", at least for the online resources?" I've
always thought that the qualifier was a little excessive, and I haven't
used it in my Hyde records. Plus, I've been pining after the 510 browse
index Bob has set up for his catalog, and the qualifiers, to my way of
thinking, split up that file while adding to its usefulness marginally,
if at all.
--John

John Overholt
Hyde Project Cataloger