[DCRM-L] DCRM(B) final close reading

R. Arvid Nelsen ranelsen at library.ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 7 22:53:35 MDT 2006

Hi Deborah,

Thanks. I already located the assignment and instructions, but thanks for following up.

Cheers,
Arvid

R. Arvid Nelsen
Coord. of Technical Services/Original Cataloger/Classical Studies Librarian
University of California, San Diego
Mandeville Special Collections Library
9500 Gilman Drive, 0175S
La Jolla, CA 92093-0175
Phone: 858-534-6766
Fax: 858-534-5950

>>> DJLeslie at FOLGER.edu 09/07/06 17:24 PM >>>
Sent this by mistake to DCRM-L; resending.

Arvid, you have area 5 and the Glossary.

Please see http://www.folger.edu/bsc/dcrb/dcrmtext.html
<http://www.folger.edu/bsc/dcrb/dcrmtext.html>  for text and
proofreading instructions. D.

Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S.

Chair, RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee

http://www.folger.edu/bsc/index.html

Head of Cataloging, Folger Shakespeare Library

201 East Capitol St., S.E., Washington, D.C. 20003

djleslie at folger.edu || 202.675-0369 || http://www.folger.edu