[DCRM-L] Area 8 & Appendix A comments

Alex Thurman at2186 at columbia.edu
Tue Sep 12 11:55:03 MDT 2006

Area 8 looks good to me--I found no typos or other errors.
I like Appendix A too, particularly the inclusion of a section for
full-level DCRM(B). My only reservation about App. A is that "A7. Nonbook
formats" seems to require another sentence of elaboration. Does this
section's reference to "an adapted, 'DCRM(B)-like' standard" allude to
DCRM(S), DCRM(M), etc.? If so why not point out that these related
standards will have their own codes? (or provide them, if they are known)

--Alex