[DCRM-L] Introduction comments

nschneider at nypl.org nschneider at nypl.org
Wed Sep 20 09:34:49 MDT 2006

Comments and answers below
+------------------
Nina Schneider
Librarian
Berg Collection of English & American Literature, Room 320
The New York Public Library
Fifth Avenue and 42nd Street
New York, NY  10018-2788

Tel.: (212) 642-0111
Fax.: (212) 930-0079
nschneider at nypl.org

             "Deborah J.
             Leslie"
             <DJLeslie at FOLGER.                                          To
             edu>                      "DCRM Revision Group List"
             Sent by:                  <dcrm-l at lib.byu.edu>
             dcrm-l-bounces at li                                          cc
             b.byu.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [DCRM-L] Introduction comments
             09/19/2006 06:32
             PM

             Please respond to
               DCRM Revision
                Group List
             <dcrm-l at lib.byu.e
                    du>

Thanks, Nina. Comments and a couple of questions below.