[DCRM-L] FW: When is a ligature not a ligature?

Wickenden Jane cat1 at inm.mod.uk
Thu Dec 13 11:53:15 MST 2007

Hwæt?!?!?

Oh, for ... well I'm glad I'm just off home for the evening; that's all I'm going to say now. ;->

Jane

Jane Wickenden
Historic Collections Librarian  (and ex-student of Old English and Old Icelandic)
Institute of Naval Medicine
Alverstoke
023 9276 8238

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/server/show/nav.5724 <http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/server/show/nav.5724>