[DCRM-L] DCRM(S) update

Randal Brandt rbrandt at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 21 11:43:33 MST 2007

Season's Greetings!

I know you're all wondering how you will be spending the holiday season. I,
for one, cannot think of anything better than sitting by a roaring fire,
sipping a warm drink, and settling in with rare serials cataloging rules!
If you're like me, you'll want to check out the latest draft of Descriptive
Cataloging of Rare Materials (Serials), available in PDF, here:
https://webfiles.berkeley.edu/xythoswfs/webui/rbrandt/shared

The DCRM(S) editors are planning on putting the finishing touches on the
text at Midwinter in Philadelphia and would be happy to hear any additional
comments that anyone may have.

Even if reading cataloging rules isn't your idea of a good time, please
have a happy and safe holiday anyway.

Cheers,
Randy

Randal Brandt