[DCRM-L] Emergency: 2C3.2, again

Robert Maxwell robert_maxwell at byu.edu
Mon Feb 12 14:58:25 MST 2007

Well, that is indeed what it looks like it says. Did we miss our chance
to remove that sentence, alas? What purpose does it serve?

Robert L. Maxwell
Special Collections and Ancient Languages Catalog Librarian
Genre/Form Authorities Librarian
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602