[DCRM-L] cum pruilegio

Karen.Attar at london.ac.uk Karen.Attar at london.ac.uk
Tue Feb 13 03:16:41 MST 2007

Dear Deborah,
DCRB or DCRM(B)? I don't have a draft of DCRM(B) with me, but in DCRB
it's in 1A2, "Sources of information": "Omit, without using the mark of
omission, information found on the title page that constitutes neither
title informmation nor a statement of responsibility. Such information
may include pious invocations, devices, announcements, epigrams,
dedications, mottoes, statements of patronage, prices, etc."
I hope this isn't too late to be of use,
Karen

Dr Karen Attar
Rare Books Librarian
Senate House Library