[DCRM-L] RE: DCRM(B) nonroman signatures

Thu Jun 7 10:23:42 MDT 2007

Horrors!!!

The nonroman signatures are correct in the hard copy, but not in
Cataloger's Desktop.

Bruce, this is a Big Deal. They need to be fixed. Plus, I would be
interested to know how it happened, not for the purpose of blame but for
possible prevention strategies.

Thanks,
Deborah
Deborah J. Leslie, M.A., M.L.S.
Chair, RBMS Bibliographic Standards Committee
Head of Cataloging, Folger Shakespeare Library
201 East Capitol St., S.E., Washington, D.C. 20003
djleslie at folger.edu  |  202.675-0369  |  http://www.folger.edu