[DCRM-L] FW: 2007 Issue 2 of Cataloger's Desktop available

lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu lcreider at lib.nmsu.edu
Thu May 3 16:50:22 MDT 2007

I think that Bruce Johnson's opinion makes sense now, but there will come a
time when electronic versions so outnumber paper copies that it will become
harder to find paper versions of superseded documents.
Our Faculty Senate just approved a promotion and tenure policy that calls for
frequent revision and gives the candidate a choice of which version will be
applicable document to the candidate's application.  This means we will have to
archive and make available older versions.
I think the same thing will happen with cataloging documentation.  It is
already difficult to find older versions of the LCRIs.

Larry Creider