[DCRM-L] Citing ESTC

Elizabeth Robinson vava_22304 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 12:37:00 MDT 2007

Dorothy, it is just going to be

ESTC

Yes, it has been languishing on my desk to follow up
with things and get the change done in Cataloger's
Desktop's version of Standard citations.

I'll get it done though, later if not sooner (sigh).

Hope you are not ill-affected by the wildfires. Mario
and his folks live in Santa Clarita, don't they? Is
their house alright?

--Elizabeth

--- "Auyong, Dorothy" <dauyong at huntington.org> wrote:

> I'm ashamed to admit this, but after all the
> spirited discussion on the
> topic, I forgot if we decided on citing ESTC in the
> post RLIN era as:
>
> ESTC (Online) vs. ESTC (on-line)
>
> Or
>
> ESTC